01 April, 2011

Chaewoo's Blog post

This week was ES Sharing Day. I think having ES Sharing Day was a good idea because we could be prepared for the PYPX and we can feel more confident for the PYPX. So we  don't get nervous when we present in the Big day. I had two times mentor meeting this week. So I got lot of information about my research. I'm planning to do my video soon Hyungwoo also helped me planning video together. So I got lot of idea for video. I started writing new law in German. I learned in ES Sharing Day I have to get more information because I didn't had so much information so I couldn't tell people so much about my topic.

1 comment:

  1. Chaewoo, I am pleased that all is going well with your ideas. I look forward to seeing what you have done, at our next meeting!
    Mr. Owen

    ReplyDelete