This week I brainstormed everything about my transdisciplinary theme, "Where we are in place and time." I also brainstormed about my key concepts, perspective and responsibility. I chose my transdisciplinary theme because I like technological development and discoveries. I chose my key concepts because they are very high thinking skills and I like to think big and put in effort. I also chose these key concepts because I wanted to include all the key concepts. I learned how to create a brainstorm about my, local, and global connections.
By,
Arthur
Hi Arthur! I like how ambitious you are with your thinking and with your goals! When you are at the point of writing your inquiry questions, it seems to me that you will want to have lots, pertaining to all the key concepts! that amazing! It will be important for you to focus on your TWO chosen key concepts when developing the inquiry questions that will drive your inquiry -- the focused should be on those, and the in-depth inquiry that follows should come from those.
ReplyDeleteRemember to be clear in your Central Idea as well!