29 November, 2010

Mini-Survey Experience

This week in math we have been working on our surveys like this one. We did a mini questionnaire across the whole grade 5.



What did you like best about the mini-questionnaires?
What do you think we could do better about the surveys and why?
Do you think it was easy to answer them in 2 minutes?

LIBBY

3 comments:

  1. Libby I think you did a nice job.
    I liked that you could learn about other people
    I think we should do more than two questions about technology because then it dosent realy connect to U.O:I
    I think it was hard to answer the surveys in two minutes because you could not think your answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree but the 2 questions for u.o.i shoul have been all of the questions


    Libby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your survey was easy to read and understand. I knew right away which statement was the best for me. Unlike Gonzalo, I had no trouble answering your survey in less than two minutes, I wonder why we feel differently. I would be interested to see how our responses were similar or different to each other - perhaps there would be a clue there.

    ReplyDelete